Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Happy Birthday Jean and Sandy

Wow.. Its been awhile, so let me just try to be lazy and blitz through current news.

Last week had a surprise birthday for Jean, courtesy of her hunky but queer boyfriend James.

  • Heard James speak viet for the first time; reaffirm doubts of his heterosexuality.
  • I walk on ice faster than I skate. An asian girl laughed and smiled at my antics. She was ugly. I hobbled away.
  • Andy is too shy to talk about faeces, sex, periods or household appliances.
  • James is the world's most expensive prostitute. Entry fee into his ass a staggering "ONE BILLION DOLLARS". *pinky to mouth*
  • Jean is still annoying when she drinks.

I don't remember what I did for the rest of that week. So instead of worrying I'm going to pretend I stayed home and hibernated.

Last Friday night was Sandy's 21st. I'll be lazy again.

  • Sandy has many, many non-single asian friends. YAY.
  • One of her friends sorta looked like Jessica Alba, who was cursed with the name "Bernie".
  • Free booze = Responsibilities be damned!
  • Roxy bar has the shittest DJ this side of Mexico.
  • The dance floor was deserted cept for Zi and some gweilo facing each other, dancing frantically. Was egging Zi on to jump into breakdance and finish off with a "You got served!"
  • Scored mad brownie points with the guys by standing up and not backing down to some random fuckwit hobo at the pool table. I actually headbutted Bubba, and not one single potential mate witnessed it. Thats so fucked up.

I was drunk which if you've been following my blog means: sexually frustrated, which in turn means: SO ANGRY.

What I want to know is... where were the rest of you guys?? Don't let an asian stir up shit with ANYBODY one on one~!! We're renowned for our mass gankings and here you are, letting me start shit with a dude that looks he can pummel me into a squishy pulp? Especially since if bouncers intervened even just a few seconds later than they did, I might not be here telling this story right now.

This weekend has been Sandy's 21st, and then Tom's bday, which was celebrated with two nights of karaoke, Saturday at my place and then Greenbox on Sunday. Saturday was just run off the mill drunken goodness but Sunday has some new controversy for extra excitement. Don't think its a good idea to get into it but just... so disappointing. Not even angry. Just disappointed... and frankly a little ashamed of the particular person.

The Gossip radio has been going fucking haywire lately with sum fucked up shit, and I'd share some of the more decent stuff in a later post.

Chao~

-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home