Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Wow long time no post.
Still same ol same ol. Work work and then come weekend some random event.

The week before was Neil's birthday, which was pretty alright, except that after karaoke the poor bastard and dorothy got kicked out because she was too drunk. I got dragged in and had to stay til bloody 6am.. Jesus christ I don't think my ear drums have fully recovered yet. In my infinite wisdom, I decided to rest inside one of the subwoofers.
Yes, I was drunk, and the cave-like subwoofer looked comfy (plus it was packed) so I just crawled in and rested there.
I could feel every beat of the bass reverberating through my body, which was not only giving me breathing difficulties (my lungs felt compressed), but also experiencing bowel movement with every beat. Not very good at all considering bladder and sphincter control aren't exactly very reliable when drunk.
Thank god for black knickers.

Last Friday went Go-karting, which was fucking fun.
Until we got kicked off that is.
The thrill of having your flesh inches off the gravel road flying by, the smell of petrol in the air, the harsh vibrations attacking your ass, and that exhilarating adrenaline hit of when you first look down and realise you're protecting the fuel tank with your crotch.
Sheer bliss.
But yea, got kicked off because there were too many spin outs, which I guess was true because nearly every corner I had to avoid some sort of drama or yellow flag (slow down: accident ahead), but still, it wasn't intentional. There was just this one dickhead who was going on this fuckin mad power trip or something.
Fucking tosser. But yea hopefully we'll get at least half our money back, because if they treat us bad, it'll reflect badly upon them as well. We had this bloke from FastFours who was writing an article on us, and he wasn't too impressed either. Hope he shits all over them.

Saturday went to a stand up comedy act at Fox Studios, which was planned for no apparant reason last minute. Maybe that wasn't too great of an idea. Had so many people bail out on me it wasn't funny. But I was really hyped to go and didn't cancel, even though I only ended up with 6 people, including myself. :/
Sucks. Especially I was bit buggered on Sat as well... :(
Met Ali for the first time and Kat for the second time, although it felt like the first, and I must say Kat, you were again quite docile. I think after reading your blog I kinda have the expectation that you'd be kinda like tourettes syndrome and ADD mixed together. You seemed actually quite normal. How disappointing. Ali was really friendly, but I suspect that his constant smile was hiding boredom and a desire to bitchslap us.
Hehe jkin jkin..

... I kinda forgot where I was going with all this.
Ah, thats right, Yang Hao a.k.a Grape is staying my place for two months, and ugh... so terrible.
I'll elaborate later.

Ciao.

-

1 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home