Thursday, May 26, 2005

So long Grape.

Finally the two months of babysitting is over. I'm referring to the bastard thats been living at my place for all this time. Nice bloke, just... gack.. No joke bout the babysitting. Making sure he's eaten, fixing his computer, fixing the wireless network, taking him out grocery shopping, driving him to the city, taking him to church... You'd think that someone who's even older than me and has been living on his own for the past 7 years would be a lil more independent. :/ But kinda feel sorry for him... first few nights at my place whenever I walk past his room I just see him sitting on his bed "fa dai" ( staring into space ).
But, he's off to the army now, and soon after that studying to become a Pastor, so Grape, you bastard, wish you all the best and goodluck you dumb sonuvabich.
I'll visit you in Taiwan soon. :)

The dreaded month of June is fast approaching, and I am already feeling the pressure mount. Already starting to do alot of manual labour after work, moving furniture and counters around, and its only going to get worse. Grape's parents and their friends are coming to stay my place on Sat for a week, which means no more days off, cos I'm sending my parents off to a short holiday with them.. and giving my bedroom to some of them to stay in. At least its just for a week I guess.
The renovations are set to begin on Saturday as well, and I still have alot to do before then, most of which I have absofuckinglutely no clue with and its overwhelming me. White hairs have not sprouted yet but I'm checking everyday.

Putting all eggs into one basket is bad. And yet here we are.

If things all go according to plan, then it'll be smooth sailing here on out and I'll be laughing all the way to the bank.
If things don't, ( which IMO, is highly likely. ) then I am Fuct. Completely and utterly raped inside out upside down.

So many paths to take, but which is the right road to success?

I wish I had a "Save" button, like in the video games, where I can save my life now, and then experiment with something. If it works out, huzzah! If not, then I'll just press "Load" and try something else.

...

Strange how you think old feelings are long buried and gone, only to have them resurrect suddenly and unexpectedly. Have they always been back there? Just subdued temporarily? Thinking is this why all this time no girls have that certain.. "air" about them..? That certain quality that puts everything in your life into perspective and all these other problems you thought you had seem so petty?
Theres been alot of attractive ladies around, and there's definate interest in some of them.. but... not like before.. where you get a different reaction inside your chest, as opposed to your crotch.
Jks.
So many regrets of the same thing. And it all keeps coming back to it. Time heals everything; but how much time?

Maybe I just need to meet new people.

-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home