Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Went 2 dealership 2day...
n... jeez... we bought a car~ :| just like that...

So that leaves me about 6 days 2 figure out if i keep his old car... or my lil lancer..
PPLZ~!!! please help me with this.. cos i have no clue...

My current car:
1.5L GLI Mitsubishi Lancer coupe
Black, manual, everything else standard... n no alloys... i'm runnin hubs~ :(
Its small, nimble, fun 2 drive, but *VERY* weak engine... in summer i have 2 choose between having the air-con on, or being able drive faster than 40 km/h... it also has tiny ass wheels in hubcaps.. :(
i'd also say that the rear seats r tiny.. but i dun really give a shit bout my passengers~ :P they're gettin a lift so they can bite my ass~ :D

My Dads old car:
SEL500 Mercedes benz
Gold, auto, alloy wheels, but all in standard form 2...
Its BIG... like FUCKING big.... driving that after driving lil jemyma is like driving a yacht... n its auto~ :( its not that bad... cept its a real "lao tow" car... as in... it totally does not suit ne drivers under the age of 78... no joke.
n also... its 15 yrs old.... :| :| :| its ancient... 1 major advantage bout this car is that its a huge tank of a car... i can play chicken with a brick wall no worries...

So ppls~! help me decide.. comment on ur opinion of which i should keep..
this is a car that i mite need 2 stick with 4 awhile now... depending on business...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home