Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Haii....
Long daaay 2day...
work as usual... Dodo dropped by surprisingly... she has 2 deliver lunches 4 her mum 2.. like me~ haha~
neways.. on the ride home... we went 2 refuel... but when we tried 2 start again... the car died.. just wouldnt start~~ goddamn... i was already buggered n now this shit happens.. haii~ Called my sis 2 come grab my mum.. while me n my dad waited at Mobil ( the 1 in Epping ).. the NRMA takes fuckin long 2 come.. finally it comes...n when we try the car again.. fuckin hell it works~!! He sez that now that its working again.. he cant tell wats specifically wrong with the engine... could b a million things...
I thank him neways n leave... 10 mins later at Carlingford... GODDAMN it dies again~!!! just in middle of driving~! the engine just shuts down~! fuckin hell.. we pull over n call again... n we wait.. wait bout 40 mins.. n i tell my dad 2 try again in case the same thing happens again.. n voila~! it works n we hurry n scramble home prayin 2 god it doesnt stop again.
So its official. 2molo goin 2 dealership with my dad... pretty much chose the car already.. Mercerdes E class 500 Avantgarde... but now big debate on colour... my mum wants a kinda champagne colour with ivory/beige interior... i want a black or navy car n dun matter wat interior...
I think the black really goes with the chrome highlights of an E class... n that it looks really imposing n striking, yet still classy n elegant on road...
my mum thinks champagne is purdy~ :|
haiii~
kids...

btw... felt sorry 4 the dealer... he came 2 our office 2 talk with me n my parents... n he's 1 of those squishy hand shakers...
Jimbo theory no.331: When u shake sum1's hands... make it firm... not hard like u're trying 2 throttle a chicken... but firm. If not.. then if a guy comes along n shakes ur hand, it'll just crumple like a bean bag...
I shook his hand n *Squish!* his hand collapsed n i felt his fingers tangle 2gether in that cartilage rubbery way... wanted 2 say sorry... but then... u cant exactly say:
"Sorry bout that, Nancy.."
:|
accidently did again when he had 2 leave~ :|



Btw... on a totally unrelated note... those that know me well know how i always pay out my hairy parents... throwing sand in their beds... hiding glass in their food... calling them asshats n accusing them of smoking pot...
well...
i dont actually mean it( shock! horror! ).. well kinda do.. but kinda don't.... its weird...
Just... if they pissed off at me.. fair nuff.. i'll fight back just 4 spite ( hehe )... but... few things hurt more than seeing in ur dad's eyes his disappointment in u...
n seeing ur mum sitting alone downstairs with red eyes over the loss of the jewellery that her mum left her when she was young...
i know this is materialistic 2 sum ppl... but its not so much the value of the jewellery ( which is quite a FUCKING lot i learnt.. )... but cos my grandma passed away n this was 1 thing she kept thru everything... *edited details*...

I want 2 make moolah... not only 2 satisify my material needs...
i want 2 buy my dad a nice car... even tho we buyin a new 1 now.. n a house.. with a frontyard.. cos he loves gardening...
n i'll buy my mum a cat... since she hates pets so much...
haha just kidding...
... i'll buy her a fuckin rat.

Ack who am i kidding??? i just wanna make money 2 buy a fuckin nice car n gets lotsa HOT CHICKS~!!
BOOYAH~!!!!!

Enuf ramble ramble~!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home