Friday, December 05, 2003

Haiz... i is awake...
Tried getting drunk last nite.. rather unsuccessfully... we only had 1/3 whisky left.. so pat being the spoilt girl that he threw a lil tantrum n a sook so i left that 4 him n i had midori instead...
4 those of u that dont know... i *hate* really sweet drinks... n i had 2 down all that green shit last nite... just left me feeling sober n nauseous while pat was hanging off the chandelier giggling like scooby doo...
that dickface.... man last time i take 1 4 da team... >:(

N tuesday~! had my housewarming.. well kinda... mostly it was 4 mel ( yes. i have given up changin names cos seems like the majority of my friends dun give a shit if i pay em out on da net )... she didnt do nething 4 her 21st last month.. cept go out with her gf... ( which is pretty sweet tho )... but i just thought that u *had* 2 have sum cake wit ur friends at least.... so yea..
goddamn... im surprised i survived the ordeal... the nite b4... my insomnia kicked in again... i slept at 3am.. n then at 5am.. i woke up.. bright n mind full alert... felt like i've been sleepin 4 days... could not go back 2 sleep so just went n watched sum cheesy cartoons...
Spent the rest of the day runnin round eastwood n epping buying drinks, alcohol, munchies n of course.. mels cakes~! Got home in the late arvo.. n then collapsed on the welcome mat... :|
well.. my bed but i nearly ko'ed there~!
O wellz.. at least the nite was pretty sweet... was stressed when ppl arrived.. cos i had 2 go runnin round pickin ppl up still ... made the fatal error of leaving my sister in charge 4 awhile... told her 2 order pizza... theres like 20 plus ppl... n she orders 5 pizzas...
Why god?? y did u curse me with such a ridiculously stupid family??? What have i done 2 piss u off??? I've still been sacrificing shaven midget llamas on every full moon in ur name~!!! WHY?~!?

After the first hr of the party slowly n quietly going insane in my mind worrying bout ppl not having food.. ordering more food but taking 2 long... ppl not having drinks.. ppl separating in2 small groups n not gettin along... i just resorted 2 my trusty good friend alcohol... n voila~!! i didnt give a shit no more~! :D hahaha~~ ppl breaking off in2 small groups~? Bleh~!! fend 4 urself cos if u dont enjoy urself thats ur own problem... i supply the food, drinks n ppl... if u cant try 2 get along fuck it im gunna have myself sum fun~! ;) Muahaha~~

But again.. most ppl bailed me early... no1 got drunk cept me n pat... *again*... (well i think azuu got tipsy but she dont count..).. was tryin hard 2 gettin 2 all those that didnt need 2 drive 2 drink... but every1 had an excuse... "... I dont drink..", "I gotta get up early n work 2molo...", "it burns when i wee..." BLAH~!! i heard em all b4~!! :~( o wellz..

In my memory... thru a cloudy haze.... i see myself rambling on n on n on like a parrot on speed... n yet.... i have no idea wtf i was goin on bout... PLEASE~! Those that were sober that nite... tell me wat the fuck i was goin on about cos im really interested~! Nething that can get me talking THAT long gotta b good~!!!

Meanwhile pat was giggling beside me all nite n i remember every now n then my conversation gets interrupted by a dull thump n i look beside me n see a trembling foot n half an ass stickin up in the air... i think he gets cheap thrills from ko'ing...

Met a new girl.. Catherine... mel's friend... seems really nice... quiet... but nice.... until i read her blog n she was paying me out like crazy~!! OMG~!!! full goin off sth bout me being gay... sth bout havin small penis... n even mother Taiwan~!! OMG~!! aiya~!!
N apparantly she was feeling ill cos of chris's ( aka "Shiaow hei" .. oops sorry mel.. "Xiao hei"... bleh.. no 1 can read that.. ) relentless assault of burps n farts... I was readin this n just thinking... goddamn she lucky that bunko, king of all bodily wastes wasnt there that nite~! haha~! man that lil afro bastard u c is just a cocoon 4 a collection of shit, piss n methane... goddamn he farts sooo fuckin much i suspect he stores it under pressure in his skull~~!!! N Catherine... im serious bout taiwan lor... ok its not that clean... but theres lotsa technology there.. its basically the same as hong kong but in diff language... :)

Neways.. that was a random bunch of jibber... kinda lost track of wat i was goin on bout sumwhere there... :| :| :| sorry.. i hope it made sense... i'm 2 tired rite now 2 go back n edit it.... need sleep... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home