Friday, June 28, 2002

OMG~!! I lost another 1 of my posts~~!! I type up this hugeass fucking thing... n then it fucks up n I gotta log in again~!! AAARRGGHH~!!!! *Flails limbs wildly... mouth starts frothing, shits blood foam dribbles out of dick...*

*sigh*... I'm over it now... what did I say again..?
Chocster has a recent post about how come no1 seems 2 talk about positive stuf on blogs... instead only seem 2 post on their bad days... she goes in2 sum detail explaining her theories n stuf... but really, its quite easy 2 explain...
Here; which would u prefer 2 read?

"2day when I woke up I was feeling really happy so after brushing my teeth I went 4 a quaint little walk in the park."

... Or...

"2day when I woke up I was feeling particularly morbid so I didn't brush my teeth. I mutilated my left testicle with a screwdriver instead."

.. u decide...
its obvious isn't it? The sunshine 1 is much better. U sick bastard. U were thinking about the 2nd sentence weren't u?? U like the idea of slicing scrotums~!! U sick fucker... u really should b locked up...

But since u r'nt, gimme ur opinion... is it annoying reading my abbreviations such as "n" 4 "and", "2nite" 4 "tonight n "I" 4 "George the wonderful dancing monkey"?
Please post me a response... I won't change the way I type.. cos I don't reallly care.. but just curious... muaha~ ;)
nah jking.. pls comment..

P.S Ooee has a hairy rectum...
... shh...
... tell no one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home